A Phase 1/2, Single Arm Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Rigosertib (ON 01910.Na) Administered as 72-Hour and 120-Hour Continuous Intravenous Infusions Every Other Week for Two Cycles Then as Twice-daily Oral Capsules Given Continuously in Patients with Relapsed/Refractory Acute Myeloid or Lymphocytic Leukemia or Transformed Myeloproliferative Neoplasms.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 30 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Rigosertib (Primary)
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia; Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Onconova Therapeutics
- 13 Nov 2014 Status changed from discontinued to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 31 Oct 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by M.D. Anderson Cancer Center.
- 05 May 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2014 to 1 Jun 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.