An Open-Label Study to Assess the Effect of Multiple-Dose JNJ26489112 on the Cytochrome P450 Enzymes Using a 3-Probe Substrate Drug Combination in Healthy Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 04 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Drugs JNJ 26489112 (Primary) ; Midazolam; Omeprazole; Tolbutamide
- Indications Anxiety; Diabetes mellitus; Duodenal ulcer; Dyspepsia; Epilepsy; Gastro-oesophageal reflux; Helicobacter infections; Insomnia; Major depressive disorder; Peptic ulcer; Zollinger-Ellison syndrome
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 19 Mar 2012 Actual initiation date changed from Jul 2010 to Jun 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Mar 2012 Additional location (USA) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Oct 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.