A Two-Part Placebo-Controlled Evaluation of the Safety and Immunogenicity of an A/Indonesia/5/05 Recombinant Hemagglutinin Influenza H5N1 Vaccine With and Without Glucopyranosyl Lipid A (GLA-SE) in Healthy Adults 18-49.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 26 Sep 2013
At a glance
- Drugs PanBlok (Primary) ; Glycopyranosyl lipid adjuvant
- Indications Influenza A virus H5N1 subtype
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- 26 Sep 2013 Results published in Vaccine.
- 12 Sep 2012 Results presented at the 52nd Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy.
- 10 Aug 2012 Actual end date (1 Oct 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History