Asian Treat to Target Lantus Study: A Randomized, Multicentre, Multinational, Open-Label, Parallel-Group, 24-Week Phase IV Study Evaluating the Effectiveness and Safety of Physician Versus Patient-led Initiation and Titration of Insulin Glargine in Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Insulin glargine (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ATLAS
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 25 Jun 2013 Results presented at the 73rd Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Diabetes Association.
- 25 Jun 2013 Primary endpoint 'Proportion-of-glycosylated-haemoglobin' has been met.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History