A 12-week Randomized, Multiple-Dose, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group Trial to Assess the Pharmacodynamic Response of Fluticasone Propionate in Fixed-Dose Combination With Formoterol Fumarate in Subjects With COPD
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 May 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Formoterol; Formoterol/fluticasone propionate
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 14 Nov 2011 Actual end date changed from Aug 2010 to Oct 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Aug 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Aug 2010 Actual initiation date (Aug 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.