An Open Label, Single Site, 12 Month, Phase II, Randomised Controlled Trial Evaluating the Safety and Efficacy of Exendin-4 (Exenatide) in the Treatment of Patients With Moderate Severity Parkinson's Disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Jun 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Exenatide (Primary)
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 03 Jun 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 03 Jun 2013 Primary endpoint 'Unified-Parkinson's-Disease-Rating-Scale' has been met.
- 22 Mar 2012 Last checked against ClinicalTrials.gov record.