Phase II Study of the Addition of Azacitidine (IND87574, NSC102816) to Reduced-Intensity Conditioning Allogeneic Transplantation for Myelodysplasia (MDS) and Older Patients With AML.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine (Primary) ; Azacitidine (Primary) ; Antithymocyte globulin; Busulfan; Fludarabine; Methotrexate; Tacrolimus; Tacrolimus
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Graft-versus-host disease; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Nov 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 06 Sep 2012 Planned end date changed from Mar 2013 to 1 Jul 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Sep 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2013 to 1 Jul 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.