Prophylactic Effects of Ondansetron, Ramosetron, and Palonosetron on Patient-Controlled Analgesia Related Nausea and Vomiting After Urologic Laparoscopic Surgery.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Nov 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Ondansetron (Primary) ; Palonosetron (Primary) ; Ramosetron (Primary)
- Indications Postoperative nausea and vomiting
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 15 Aug 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Aug 2011 Actual end date (June 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Jan 2011 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.