A Randomized, Multicenter, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Phase 3 Study of Weekly Paclitaxel With or Without Ramucirumab (IMC-1121B) Drug Product in Patients With Metastatic Gastric Adenocarcinoma, Refractory to or Progressive After First-Line Therapy With Platinum and Fluoropyrimidine
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ramucirumab (Primary) ; Paclitaxel
- Indications Gastric cancer; Oesophageal cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RAINBOW
- Sponsors Eli Lilly; ImClone Systems
- 06 Jun 2017 Results (n=1020) of an exploratory analysis from RAINBOW and REGARD studies, presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 20 Apr 2017 This trial has been completed in Hungary (end date: 2017-02-20).
- 14 Apr 2017 This trial has been completed in France (end date: 2017-02-20).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History