A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Parallel-group, Multicenter Study to Evaluate Cardiovascular Outcomes During Treatment With Lixisenatide in Type 2 Diabetic Patients After an Acute Coronary Syndrome
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Lixisenatide (Primary)
- Indications Cardiovascular disorders; Coronary artery disease; Diabetic angiopathies; Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ELIXA
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 16 Nov 2016 Results assessing the association between retinopathy and neuropathy with cardiovascular events presented at the 89th Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Heart Association.
- 27 Jul 2016 According to a Sanofi media release, lixisenatide (Adlyxin) has been approved by the US FDA for the treatment of adults with typre 2 diabetes based on results from GetGoal clinical program and ELIXA trial.
- 25 May 2016 According to a Sanofi media release, the New Drug Application (NDA) for Lixisenatide is undergoing FDA review, with decisions anticipated in July 2016.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History