A Randomized Double-Blind Phase 3 Trial Comparing EC145 and Pegylated Liposomal Doxorubicin (PLD/Doxil/Caelyx) in Combination Versus PLD in Participants With Platinum-Resistant Ovarian Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Technetium Tc99m etarfolatide (Primary) ; Vintafolide (Primary) ; Doxorubicin liposomal
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PROCEED
- Sponsors Endocyte; Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 08 Jun 2016 Last checked against United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.
- 20 Mar 2015 Results will be presented at the 2015 Annual Meeting on Women's Cancer in Chicago in March 2015, according to an Endocyte media release.
- 19 May 2014 Merck and Endocyte will take steps to terminate the PROCEED trial and will provide investigators with instructions to conclude the trial. The study results will be presented in a future scientific congress.