A Randomized Study to Investigate the Efficacy and Safety of qw or q3w Trastuzumab, Paclitaxel and Carboplatin in Patients With IIB-IIIB HER2 Positive Breast Cancer.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Trastuzumab (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Early breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PCH
- 01 May 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 01 May 2013 Primary endpoint 'Complete-pathological-response-rate' has been met.
- 24 Mar 2012 Interim results presented at the 8th European Breast Cancer Conference.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History