A Phase 2B Study of BMS-790052 in Combination With Peginterferon Alfa-2a and Ribavirin in Chronic Hepatitis C Genotype 1 Infected Subjects Who Are Null or Partial Responders to Prior Treatment With Peginterferon Alfa Plus Ribavirin Therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Daclatasvir (Primary) ; Peginterferon alfa-2a; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms COMMAND-2; HEPCAT
- 22 Apr 2012 12-Week results presented at the 47th Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of the Liver.
- 04 Apr 2012 Results will be presented at EASL-2012 according to a Bristol-Myers Squibb media release.
- 17 Jan 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2012 to 24 Feb 2013.