Multicenter, Open-label, Randomized, 24 Months Follow-up, Two Arm Study to Compare the Efficacy of Everolimus in Improving the Cardiovascular Profile in a Regimen With Mycophenolic Acid vs. a Regimen of CNI+MPA in Maintenance Renal Transplant Recipients
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 08 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary) ; Mycophenolic acid; Tacrolimus
- Indications Renal transplant rejection
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms EVITA
- Sponsors Novartis
- 16 Sep 2015 Results presented at the 17th Congress of the European Society for Organ Transplantation
- 08 Mar 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 04 Mar 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2013 to 1 Mar 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.