A Randomized, Parallel-group, Double Blind, Clinical Trial, to Asses the Safety and Efficacy of Topically Applied FXFM244 Antibiotic Foam in the Treatment of Impetigo.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Dec 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Minocycline (Primary)
- Indications Bacterial infections; Impetigo
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2013 Results presented at BioMed according to a Foamix media release.
- 24 Apr 2012 Actual end date Apr 2012 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Mar 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed based on information reported in a Foamix media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History