Phase I Study of Panobinostat Plus ICE Chemotherapy Followed by a Randomized Phase-II Study of ICE Compared With Panobinostat Plus ICE for Patients With Relapsed and Refractory Classical Hodgkin Lymphoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 26 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Panobinostat (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Etoposide; Ifosfamide; Pegfilgrastim
- Indications Hodgkin's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 21 Mar 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2018 to 1 Jan 2019.
- 06 Dec 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued due to high rates of grade 4 hematologic toxicities of Ifosfamide, Carboplatin and Etoposide + Panobinostat and limited additional benefit of Panobinostat in combination with ICE the investigation of Panbinostat in this study was terminated, according to the results published at 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 06 Dec 2016 Final results presented at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History