A Phase 1 Placebo-controlled, Double-blind, Randomized Trial to Evaluate the Safety and Immunogenicity of Ad26-ENVA and Ad35-ENV HIV Vaccines in Healthy HIV-uninfected Adult Volunteers.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 Dec 2012
At a glance
- Drugs HIV vaccine (Primary) ; HIV vaccine Ad26 ENVA-01 (Primary)
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- 01 Dec 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Apr 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Oct 2012 to 1 Dec 2012 as repored by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Oct 2011 Additional lead trial investigator identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.