A Phase III, Multicenter, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Double-Blind Clinical Trial to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of the Addition of Sitagliptin in Patients With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus Who Have Inadequate Glycemic Control on Diet/Exercise Therapy and Acarbose Monotherapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Sitagliptin (Primary) ; Acarbose
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck & Co; Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Mar 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Sep 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Apr 2013 to 1 Mar 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.