A multi-center randomized, open label, controlled study in primary liver transplantation comparing long term renal function in recipients treated with standard dose extended release tacrolimus alone and recipients treated with a combination of low dose extended release tacrolimus and low dose sirolimus
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Tacrolimus (Primary) ; Sirolimus
- Indications Liver transplant rejection
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms LOL III
- 10 Mar 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2019 to 1 Jun 2020 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Mar 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2018 to 1 Dec 2019 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Aug 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2016 to 1 Jun 2019 according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.