A Multiple-Dose, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Active-Comparator, Parallel-Group Study to Investigate the Effect of GDC-0449 on the QT/QTc Interval in Healthy Female Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 20 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Vismodegib (Primary) ; Moxifloxacin
- Indications Acute exacerbations of chronic bronchitis; Acute sinusitis; Bacterial infections; Basal cell cancer; Basal cell nevus syndrome; Breast cancer; Colorectal cancer; Community-acquired pneumonia; Gastric cancer; Glioblastoma; Intra-abdominal infections; Medulloblastoma; Ovarian cancer; Pelvic inflammatory disorders; Respiratory tract infections; Skin and soft tissue infections; Tuberculosis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 19 Apr 2012 Results presented at the 113th Annual Meeting of the American Society for Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics.
- 18 Aug 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Nov 2010 Actual initiation date (Mar 2007) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.