Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group, Phase 3 Clinical Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of BDP HFA Nasal Aerosol (320 Mcg, Once Daily) in the Treatment of Perennial Allergic Rhinitis (PAR) in Adult and Adolescent Subjects (12 Years of Age and Older).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Beclometasone (Primary)
- Indications Perennial allergic rhinitis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Teva Pharmaceutical Industries
- 22 May 2012 Official title amended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Mar 2012 Results were reported at the 2012 American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology (AAAAI) Meeting, according to a Teva Pharmaceutical Industries media release.
- 10 Feb 2011 Results presented at the 2010 ACAAI meeting (and all primary and secondary endpoints met), according to a Teva Pharmaceutical Industries media release
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History