Efficacy, Immunogenicity and Safety of Two Doses of GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Biologicals' Oral Live Attenuated Liquid Human Rotavirus (HRV) Vaccine (444563), in Healthy Infants.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Rotavirus vaccine (Primary) ; DTaP vaccine; Poliovirus vaccine
- Indications Diphtheria; Gastroenteritis; Pertussis; Poliomyelitis; Rotavirus infections; Tetanus
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 26 Jul 2012 Actual patient number changed from 3340 to 3345 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 May 2012 Actual end date May 2012 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 May 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.