A Phase III, Prospective, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of MK-6621 in Patients With Atrial Fibrillation.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Vernakalant (Primary)
- Indications Atrial fibrillation
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Cardiome Pharma
- 07 Nov 2014 Primary endpoint has been met (conversion to sinus rhythm, assessed within 90 minutes after first exposure), according to a Cardiome Pharma media release.
- 07 Nov 2014 Results published in a Cardiome Pharma media release.
- 17 Oct 2012 Status changed from recruiting to suspended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History