A Multicenter, Open Label, Escalating Dose Study to Assess the Tolerability and the Safety and to Explore the Efficacy and the Pharmacokinetics of ND0801 in Adult Patients With Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD).
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 05 Nov 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Nictoine/opipramol (Primary)
- Indications Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 05 Nov 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Apr 2012 to 1 Dec 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Nov 2010 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, according to a NeuroDerm media release.
- 12 Oct 2010 Actual initiation date (Oct 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.