Intestinal Inflammation in Ankylosing Spondylitis Assessed by Fecal Calprotectin, Capsular Endoscopy and Colonoscopy and the Effects of Adalimumab on Mucosal Healing.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 02 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Adalimumab (Primary)
- Indications Ankylosing spondylitis
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms INTASAH
- 02 Oct 2016 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database: EudraCT2009-018085-35)
- 16 Nov 2014 The assessment duration of primary endpoint changed from 1 year (12 months) to 52 weeks (13 months), according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 16 Nov 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.