A Randomized, Multicenter, Unblinded, Phase III Study Assessing the Loss of HbsAg at W96 After a 48-week Pegylated Interferon Alpha 2a in Patients With Chronic Hepatitis B (HbeAg Negative) Under Treatment and Responders (Undetectable Viral Load) to a Nucleoside(s) or Nucleotide(s) Analog(s) Treatment for at Least 12 Months. ANRS HB 06 Pegan.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Peginterferon alfa-2a (Primary) ; Nucleosides; Nucleotides
- Indications Hepatitis B
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PEGAN
- 14 Feb 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Jan 2014 to 1 Jun 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Feb 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 May 2011 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.