A Study to Evaluate the Safety of Besivance (Besifloxacin Ophthalmic Suspension) 0.6% Compared to Vehicle Following Three Times Daily(TID) Dosing for 7 Days
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 Oct 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Besifloxacin (Primary)
- Indications Bacterial infections; Conjunctivitis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Bausch & Lomb
- 14 Jun 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Jan 2012 Actual patient number (523) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Jan 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Oct 2011 to 1 Feb 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.