Phase 2 Comparison of Low-Dose Naltrexone vs ARV Effectiveness in HIV+ Progression.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 31 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Naltrexone (Primary) ; Antiretrovirals
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 31 May 2017 According to an Immune Therapeutics media release, the company is ready to submit a New Drug Application (NDA) to the Directorate of Pharmacy and Medicines. The application will include results of four phase II clinical trials and one bridging trial clinical trial.
- 26 Oct 2016 According to Immune Therapeutics media release, the Ministry of Health and Prevention Division of Pharmacy in the Republic of Senegal (the "Ministry of Health") accepted for review the Company's New Drug Applications ("NDAs") for LodonalTM as a stand alone or adjunct therapy non-toxic in the treatment of HIV/AIDS, cancer and as an immune booster.
- 18 Aug 2010 New trial record