An Open-label, Randomized 2-arm Parallel Group Study to Compare the Effects of 4-week QD Treatment With Lixisenatide or Liraglutide on the Postprandial Plasma Glucose in Patients With Type 2 Diabetes Not Adequately Controlled With Metformin.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Lixisenatide (Primary) ; Liraglutide; Metformin
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 27 Feb 2012 Investigational drug identified as (Metformin) as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Dec 2011 Results presented at the 21st World Diabetes Congress.