A Phase I/II Trial of Bendamustine in Combination With Bortezomib and Pegylated Liposomal Doxorubicin in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Multiple Myeloma: Hoosier Cancer Research Network MM08-141
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 29 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bendamustine (Primary) ; Bortezomib; Doxorubicin liposomal; Filgrastim
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 24 Jul 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Oct 2017.
- 19 Jan 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Jun 2017.
- 22 Aug 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.