A Phase IV OpenLabelled Prospective Pilot Study of Intravitreal Macugen (Pegaptanib) for Ischaemic Diabetic Macular Oedema (MIDME Study).
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 30 Dec 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Pegaptanib (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic macular oedema
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MIDME
- 23 Dec 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTriaals.gov record.
- 20 Jun 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2012 to 1 Oct 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Jun 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.