Phase 1 Evaluation of the Safety and Immunogenicity of Live Influenza A Vaccine H2N3 (6-2) AA ca Recombinant (A/Swine/Missouri/4296424/2006 (H2N3) x A/Ann Arbor/6/60 ca), a Live Attenuated Virus Vaccine Candidate for Prevention of Influenza H2N3 Infection in the Event of a Pandemic.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Feb 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza A virus vaccine H2N3 (Primary)
- Indications Influenza A virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics
- 08 Feb 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Dec 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Nov 2010 Actual initiation date (Nov 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.