A Randomised Controlled Trial of Pneumococcal Conjugate Vaccines Synflorix and Prevenar13 in Sequence or Alone in High-risk Indigenous Infants (PREV-IX-COMBO): Immunogenicity, Carriage and Otitis Media Outcomes.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 05 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pneumococcal 11-valent vaccine conjugate (Primary) ; Pneumococcal 13-valent CRM197 vaccine conjugate (Primary)
- Indications Otitis media; Pneumococcal infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms PREV-IX; PREV-IX-COMBO; PREVIX_COMBO
- 08 Apr 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2016 to 1 Jun 2017 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 11 Oct 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2015 to 1 Jun 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Sep 2011 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.