A Post Ten Year Follow up Assessment of a Phase I Trial of Angiogenic Gene Therapy for the Treatment of Coronary Artery Disease Using Direct Intramyocardial Administration of an Adenovirus Vector Expressing the VEGF121 cDNA.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 26 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Vascular endothelial growth factor 121 gene therapy (Primary)
- Indications Coronary artery disease; Myocardial infarction
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 09 Aug 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Aug 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 May 2011 to 1 May 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Aug 2010 New trial record