Phase IV Study of Cognitive and Behavioral Effects of Lacosamide as Adjunctive Therapy in Patients With Partial Epilepsy.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lacosamide (Primary)
- Indications Partial epilepsies
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 24 Sep 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2014 to 1 Dec 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 31 Oct 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2012 to 1 Aug 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Jul 2011 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2012 to 1 Jun 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.