Rituximab in Primary Central Nervous system Lymphoma.A randomized Dutch/Belgian Hemato-Oncology Cooperative Group (HOVON) / Australasian Leukaemia and Lymphoma Group (ALLG) intergroup study
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Rituximab (Primary) ; Carmustine; Cytarabine; Methotrexate; Prednisolone; Prednisolone; Teniposide
- Indications CNS cancer; Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms HOVON 105 PCNSL
- 02 Jun 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 08 Jul 2011 Additional lead trial centres identified as reported by Australian New Zealand Clinical Trials Registry.
- 08 Jul 2011 New source identified and integrated (Australian New Zealand Clinical Trials Registry; ACTRN12610000908033).