A Phase I Dose-Escalation Study to Investigate the Safety and Immunogenicity of the Fusion Protein Recombinant Influenza A (HAC1) Vaccine Derived From Influenza A/California/04/09 (H1N1) in Healthy Adults
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 20 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza A virus vaccine-H1N1 (Primary)
- Indications Influenza A virus H1N1 subtype
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Fraunhofer USA Center for Molecular Biotechnology
- 11 Oct 2013 Results published in Vaccine.
- 21 Mar 2012 A manuscript is under preparation to be published in a peer-reviewed journal, according to a Fraunhofer USA Center for Molecular Biotechnology media release.
- 21 Mar 2012 Final results published in a Fraunhofer USA Center for Molecular Biotechnology media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History