Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Cross-over Study to Investigate the Bronchodilator Efficacy and Safety After Single and Repeated Administrations of Different Doses of Glycopyrrolate Via pMDI in Moderate to Severe COPD Patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 05 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Glycopyrrolate; Tiotropium bromide; Tiotropium bromide
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms GLY2
- 17 Mar 2012 This trial is recruiting in Belgium.
- 17 Mar 2012 Additional trial location added as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 14 Dec 2011 Actual patients number is 65 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.