Lot-to-Lot Consistency Study of DTaP-IPV-Hep B-PRP-T Vaccine Administered at 2-4-6 Months of Age in Healthy Latin American Infants Concomitantly With Prevenar and Rotarix.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Hib-DTaP-hepatitis B-poliovirus vaccine (Primary) ; Hib DTaP hepatitis B poliovirus vaccine (Infanrix hexa); Pneumococcal 7-valent CRM197 vaccine conjugate; RIX 4414
- Indications Diphtheria; Haemophilus infections; Hepatitis B; Pertussis; Pneumococcal infections; Poliomyelitis; Rotavirus infections; Tetanus
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Sanofi; sanofi pasteur
- 14 Jul 2017 Results evaluating primary (NCT01177722) and booster (NCT01444781) vacinations of healthy infants and toddlers in Latin America published in the Pediatric Infectious Disease Journal
- 12 Dec 2011 Parent trial [NCT01177722] has actual end date is 1 Dec 2011.
- 12 Dec 2011 Status for parent trial [NCT01177722] changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.