A Phase I Trial of a Vaccine Combining Multiple Class I Peptides and Montanide ISA 51 VG With Escalating Doses of Anti-PD-1 Antibody Nivolumab or Ipilimumab With Nivolumab for Patients With Resected Stages IIIC/IV Melanoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 24 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Nivolumab (Primary) ; Ipilimumab; Montanide ISA-51; Subunit vaccines
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 17 May 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2017 to 1 Feb 2018.
- 17 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2017 to 1 Feb 2018.
- 13 Dec 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2017 to 1 Aug 2017.