Open-label, Single-arm, Multicenter, Phase III Trial to Assess the Antitumor Activity and Safety Profile of Cetuximab in Combination With Chemotherapy for the First-line Treatment of Recurrent and/or Metastatic Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Head and Neck in Asian Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Cetuximab (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Fluorouracil
- Indications Head and neck cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CHANGE
- Sponsors Merck KGaA
- 09 Aug 2012 Actual end date (Sep 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Jun 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Jan 2011 to 1 Jan 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Jun 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.