A Multicenter, Open-Label Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of a Combination Oral Contraceptive Regimen (DR-102) for the Prevention of Pregnancy in Women.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Dec 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Ethinylestradiol/desogestrel (Primary) ; Ethinylestradiol
- Indications Pregnancy
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Teva Branded Pharmaceutical Products R&D
- 01 Feb 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Jan 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2012 to 1 Feb 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Jan 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.