A Phase IIa, Randomized, Double-blind (Subject and Investigator Blind, Sponor Open), Placebo-controlled Trial to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability and Antiviral Activity of Oral ACH-0141625 in Combination With Pegylated Interferon Alpha-2a and Ribavirin in Two Segments, After 28 Days of Dosing and, Subsequently, After 12 Weeks of Dosing in Subjects With Chronic Hepatitis C Virus Genotype 1.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 31 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Sovaprevir (Primary) ; Peginterferon alfa-2a; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Achillion Pharmaceuticals
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 15 Jan 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 07 Aug 2012 SVR4 and SVR12 results for all patients are expected in the first quarter of 2013 according to an Achillion Pharmaceuticals media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History