A Phase 1, Open-Label, Dose-Escalation Study of Orally Administered TAK-960, a Polo-Like Kinase 1 Inhibitor, in Patients With Advanced Nonhematologic Malignancies.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 28 Apr 2014
At a glance
- Drugs TAK 960 (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker
- Sponsors Takeda Oncology
- 23 Jan 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2012 to 1 Jan 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Nov 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Nov 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2013 to 1 Dec 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History