Use of Immune Globulin Intravenous (Human), 10% (IVIG), Plus Rituximab as Agents to Reduce Donor Specific Antibodies, Improve Transplant Rates and Outcomes in Highly-HLA Sensitized Patients Awaiting Deceased Donor Kidney Transplantation
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 22 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Rituximab (Primary) ; Immune globulin
- Indications Renal transplant rejection
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 16 Feb 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2018 to 1 Jan 2018.
- 16 Feb 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 06 May 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2015 to 1 Sep 2018 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History