A Phase-3, Multi-Center, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group Study to Compare Efficacy and Safety of Pomalidomide in Subjects With Myeloproliferative Neoplasm-Associated Myelofibrosis and Red Blood Cell Transfusion Dependence.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pomalidomide (Primary)
- Indications Essential thrombocythaemia; Myelofibrosis; Polycythaemia vera
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RESUME
- Sponsors Celgene Corporation
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 09 Apr 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2017 to 1 May 2018, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Dec 2013 Results presented at the 55th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History