Linking Altered Central Pain Processing and Genetic Polymorphism to Drug Efficacy in Chronic Low Back Pain.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Clobazam (Primary) ; Imipramine (Primary) ; Oxycodone (Primary) ; Tolterodine (Primary)
- Indications Back pain
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Predictio
- 05 Apr 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 27 Dec 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2012 to 1 Dec 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Aug 2010 New trial record