Pralatrexate in Combination With Oxaliplatin in Advanced Esophago-gastric Cancer: A Phase II Trial With Predictive Molecular Correlates
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Oxaliplatin (Primary) ; Pralatrexate (Primary)
- Indications Gastric cancer; Oesophageal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 02 Jun 2015 Results presented at the 51st Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 02 Jun 2015 Primary endpoint has not been met. (Overall response rate to combination pralatrexate and oxaliplatin as assessed by RECIST)
- 02 Jun 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported at the 51st Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.