Drug-Drug Interaction Study to Assess the Effects of Steady State Pitavastatin 4 mg or Rosuvastatin 40 mg on Steady-State Warfarin in Healthy Adult Volunteers.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 05 Oct 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Pitavastatin; Rosuvastatin; Warfarin
- Indications Atherosclerosis; Hypercholesterolaemia; Hyperlipidaemia; Hypertriglyceridaemia
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Kowa Research Institute
- 13 Feb 2012 Results published in a Kowa Pharmaceuticals America media release.
- 08 Dec 2011 Results published in the Current Medical Research and Opinion.
- 07 Jun 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.