A Double Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Third-Party Open, Modified Cross-Over Study To Examine The Acute Effect Of PF-04427429 On Capsaicin Flare Response In Healthy Volunteers Using EMLA Cream As Positive Control.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 05 Mar 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Fremanezumab (Primary) ; Lidocaine/prilocaine
- Indications Migraine; Pain
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 20 Dec 2011 Actual patient number is 12 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Dec 2011 Actual end date Oct 2011 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Dec 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.